View the 2017/2018 Student Handbook here!
View administration's "Expectation Talk" here!
- It is YOUR responsibility to make up ALL work that was missed during your absence. This includes class work!
- It is a good idea to have at least two homework buddies who you can call if you are absent.
- Be sure to utilize the Homework feature of our website to see what was missed in class as well as what was assigned for homework.
- Check the Extra Papers bin the day you return to see if any papers were handed out while you were gone.
- No work will be provided in advance. Instead, you will receive one day for every day you were absent to make up the work.
- When you return to class after your absence, it is YOUR responsibility to turn in all work within the allotted time. I will not hunt down your missing assignments.
- You will be counted tardy if you are not sitting in your assigned seat and ready to go when the bell rings.
- 1st and 2nd tardies are warnings.
- 3rd tardy and beyond, a detention will be assigned.
- You are not allowed to eat in class.
- Water bottles are allowed if they have a lid and are kept off of your desk.
- No other drink is allowed in class.
- GUM IS NOT ALLOWED! If you are chewing gum, expect to receive a detention.
- Cell phones will be used in the classroom at the teacher's discretion.
- Utilizing cell phones is a privilege that comes with expectations, rules, and consequences.
- Refer to the Electronic Devises contract that you signed here.
- Be respectful! I will treat you with respect and I expect you to extend the same courtesy to others.
- Be responsible! Please have all supplies and assignments with you daily.